3 Month Pre-paid Subscription - Succulent Box - Shipping Included
This is a dream succulent gift box! Three surprise succulents ship three months in a row.
This is a one-time charge for a three month subscription, you will not be charged again.
Each month the recipient can look forward to:
- Three hand-selected 2" succulent plants which ship in the plastic nursery pots.
- A care guide that includes plant-specific care tips and information on replanting and acclimating your plants.
- Free shipping
When to expect your box
Monthly boxes ship between the 10th-15th of each month, the date your first box ships depends on your order date:
|Order date||Box Shipping Date|
|1-11th||by 15th of same month|
|12-25th||within three days|
|25th - end of month||by 15th of following month|
Subscribe with confidence:
- Zensability has received over 12,000 5-star reviews and has shipped thousands of plants.
- Your succulents are hand-selected and carefully packaged to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
**Pease read the info below before placing your first order.**
- Live plants take 1-3 days to prepare for shipping.
- Pots, Cuttings, and Hoya ship next business day.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. This protects your plants and ensures they are guaranteed.
Priority Mail is recommended for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and guaranteed (see below). Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail.
USPS First Class mail is currently experiencing delays, including tracking issues, taking up to ten days in some cases, and is not guaranteed.❗️
We guarantee your plants will arrive happy and healthy when:
- You select Priority Mail - or - qualify for free shipping (these orders are shipped via Priority Mail).
- Add a heat pack for cold climates November - March.
- Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival at email@example.com
- Attach pictures of the plants, including close ups and entire plant.
After 48 hours, the plants are considered accepted as healthy and in your care.
HOW WE SHIP LIVE PLANTS
Each plant is:
• Hand-selected and inspected to guarantee the highest quality.
• Individually wrapped.
• Labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Has Care instructions included in every box.
AND...make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
Your plants will arrive happy and healthy and if they don't, just contact us within 48 hours of purchase (include pictures of the trouble areas).
BARE ROOT SHIPPING
Many of our plants ship bare root. If it's optimal for the plant to ship in a pot, or a pot is included in the listing, this will be specified in the listing.
Cancellation requests must be received within 6 hours of purchase. No exceptions; this is because these are live plants that get pulled and prepped for shipping almost immediately.
We are currently ship Mondays-Friday, unless by special request.
*If you prefer we not ship Thursday/Friday (to prevent extra days in the box), please notify us.
UNWRAPPING LIVE PLANTS
Unwrap your plants carefully, succulents easily drop their leaves, it's easy to break branches in the excitement of opening plant mail. Some damaged or broken leaves or branches can occur during shipping. This does not effect the overall health of the plant.
!!PLANT DAMAGE OR HEALTH CONCERNS!!
If your plant was extremely damaged due to shipping or if your plant arrives unhealthy, please contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and send pics of all of the following:
-the damaged plant
-the box condition
-the shipping label
We will do what we can to make it right. *Your plants are guaranteed if you select Priority Mail (and heat packs in the cold/winter months).
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
*heat packs are available as a separate product.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!