Aloinopsis spathulata - 4” bumpy weirdo mimicry succulent plant
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
This review has no content.
You should feel like it's your birthday every time you open Zensability plant mail! And I did........!!!!
You’ll love having this pretty Aloinopsis succulent plant in your collection!
- This is a low growing plant that will cluster.
- Blooms peach colored flowers.
- Leaves take on purple coloration under stress.
- Ships bare root; live rooted plant.
- Perfect for terrariums.
You will receive a plant simitar to the plant pictured.
Peak growth season: Fall / Spring
Propagation: Division or seeds
Sun: Morning sun, bright shade.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the winter.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.