Echeveria agavoides 'Lipstick' - 6” live succulent plant
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
This gorgeous bright green succulent is wearing her reddest Lipstick right now.
This Echeveria agavoides 'Lipstick’ is currently growing in a 6” pot. Leaves get bright red margins and tips.
Plant ships bare root.
The plant for sale is the plant pictured or one similar.
Plants ship bare root without the pot.
Echeveria agavoides like full-sun (4-6 hours of direct sunlight). Morning sunlight is preferred. Do not put your new plant out in direct sunlight right away. Give it a couple days in bright shade to adjust to your climate. Slowly transition the plant to full sun over the following few days.
This plant can also be grown indoors, with lots of light and good air circulation. This plant does well as a potted, or container, plant.
Peak growth season: Summer
Propagation: Cuttings or leaves during growth season. Spring is ideal.
Water when soil is dry to the touch or the raindrops look wilted. I️n general, it helps to remember that the fatter the leaves, the less water it needs. Will require more water in the Summer.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
You should feel like it's your birthday every time you open Zensability plant mail!
• Your plants are wrapped with care so they arrive happy and ready for their forever homes.
• Each plant is labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Care instructions are included in every box.
…and make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.