Pachyphytum with mottled pink chubby leaves - fun and unique succulent plant shown in 2" pot. There are multiple stems in each pot. Great pink plant for wedding favors, miniature and fairy gardens and succulent or xeriscape gardens.
Plant ships bare root.
Peak growth season; Spring / Autumn
Blooms: Late Summer to Winter.
Propagation: Take cuttings during growth season, Spring is ideal.
Some morning sun okay, dappled shade.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
You should feel like it's your birthday every time you open Zensability plant mail!
• Your plants are wrapped with care so they arrive happy and ready for their forever homes.
• Each plant is labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Care instructions are included in every box.
…and make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.
TIPS ON RAISING SUCCULENTS
Succulents are amazing plants that can bring color and joy to your home and landscape. They are relatively easy-care plants, making them ideal plants for beginners and enthusiasts alike. Succulents need a lot less water than other plants, because they hold so much water in their leaves.
Speaking of water - water is the most dangerous thing to your succulent plant. More succulents die from overwatering than underwatering. A couple tips to help:
• The chubbier the leaves, the less water it will need (chubbier leaves hold more water).
• Succulents can rebound from underwatering much easier than overwatering.
• Always make sure you use a well-draining potting soil and a pot with at least one drainage hole.
• Always make sure the soil is dry to the touch before watering.
What to watch for as you go through the seasons with your new plant:
*Disclaimer: these are general tips, you do need to get to know your plants and acclimate them to your own environment.
• Wrinkled and/or deflated leaves = plant needs water
• Mushy, yellowing or black leaves = plant needs less water (if leaves are really mushy, remove from pot and place in good ventilation to expedite drying out)
• Little fuzzy web-like white balls = mealy bugs
• Little round flat scab-like brown patches that wipe off easily = scale bugs
**If you see bugs you can start to control them by spraying with diluted isopropyl rubbing alcohol. First remove your succulent from direct sun and do not spray too close (recommend 6" away), saturate the base of the leaves and stem and leave in good air circulation to allow alcohol to evaporate. Retreat 24 hours later.
Air circulation and adequate light are important for your succulents to thrive.
Materials: pachyphytum, succulent plant, succulent, pumice, perlite, cactus soil, zensability, succulent gods, succulents, live plants.
Arrived in perfect condition even with our -32 temps and no heat pack.
Came wrapped very well. In good condition. Can’t wait til they turn more pink.
They're so chonky! No damage on this guy, and a lovely pale pink color.