Peperomia mixed pot live house plant indoor succulent, 8 INCH
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
This gorgeous bright mixed pot has three types of Peperomia. Includes:
- Peperomia obtusifolia
- Peperomia obtusifolia 'Albomarginata'
- Peperomia Ginny ‘Rainbow Peperomia’.
These bright and colorful Peperomia plants boast, beautiful green yellow and green, and rainbow leaves. These usually do not grow above 10 inches high.
These plants are sensitive to soggy soil, so ensure you water sparingly and with well-draining soil. Keep in a humid environment
The plant for sale is the plant pictured or one very similar. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. This is a live succuclent plant that ships in the plastic nursery pot.
Peak growth season; Spring / Autumn
Blooms: Late Summer to Winter.
Bright shade. Sensitive to frost.
Absolutely needs well-draining soil. Do not overwater. Barely water in winter. Tip: Water with warm water.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.