Succulent Cuttings - Colorful Sedum Mix - Live Unrooted Plant
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
Propagate these bright golden 'Angelina’ succulents by sticking the end of the cutting in soil.
This listing is for four unrooted succulent plant cuttings:
- (1) Sedum rupestre ‘Angelina’ cuttings. Each cutting is 2-3” long.
- (1) Sedum rupestre ‘Blue Spruce’ cutting. Each cutting is 2-3” long.
- (2) Sedum spurium ‘Dragon’s Blood’ cuttings, about 2” long.
There are some gorgeous gold, yellow, blue, purple and red colors on these trailing ground-cover succulents. They make perfect cuttings for almost every succulent arrangement, are very colorful and relatively fast-growing.
Plant the cut ends in soil and wait two weeks to water. The plants won’t need water until roots start to form. Keep out for direct sunlight at first and then slowly acclimate to full sun.
Peak growth season: Autumn/Spring
Dormant: Summer (slow growth in winter)
Propagation: Propagate from cuttings during growth season, Spring is ideal.
Once roots are established, water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.