Get ready to create your own live miniature succulent garden with this awesome DIY kit!
Each kit includes:
- (1) 2 1/2” round terra cotta pot with drainage hole
- (7) colorful live succulent cuttings (1-3” ea, unrooted)
- (3 oz) hand-mixed succulent soil & planting dowel
- Instruction card with all the details you need to create and care for your arrangement.
This live succulent kit is the perfect DIY activity if you want to:
- Learn about propagating and growing succulents from plant cuttings. Just like rooted plants, you stick the cut stems in soil and they will grow roots and thrive.
- Learn how to creating cute succulent arrangements
- Grow your collection with a colorful variety of live succulents
These kits are perfect for craft parties, to make as gifts, kids activities, or as centerpieces and wedding favors.
Do not water right away.
The cuttings will not be able to take in water until roots start forming ~2 weeks after planting.
Keep out of full-sun until established.
Once rooted and established, water when the soil is dry to the touch. Water from the bottom up by placing the pot in a dish of water until the pot looks saturated.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!