72-hour Heat Pack - Add to your shipment for cold climates, Fall /Winter Hoya shipments
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
They took a while to get here so I was pretty worried as we are having subzero weather in Colorado but they arrived healthy and beautiful... One of the aloe had a broken arm but that's to be expected when shipping plants!:/ seller even threw in a jade cutting which was very kind!❤️ The seller also was a great communicator and I will definitely purchase here again!
This review has no content.
The heat pack that came with my shipment was still warm. Good thing too, as we have had some unseasonably cold weather. I felt good that I ordered it to accompany my plant.
Add a heat pack to your order to help protect your live plants. Recommended:
- If you live in a cold climate and expect temperatures below consistent 35F during multiple shipment dates.
- For all Hoya orders if the temperature is expected to be below 60F for an extended period of time.
*Please do not add a heat pack simply to increase your total to $35 or more. If your plants are arriving to a climate that does not require a heat pack and you order one anyway, the plants will likely become damaged or killed. If this is the case, you are shipping at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for the condition of the plants upon arrival. Thank you!
Heat pack is a 72-hour heat pack and adds weight to your shipment.