72-hour Heat Pack - Add to your shipment for cold climates, Fall /Winter Hoya shipments
Add a heat pack to your order to help protect your live plants. Recommended:
- If you live in a cold climate and expect temperatures below consistent 35F during multiple shipment dates.
- For all Hoya orders if the temperature is expected to be below 60F for an extended period of time.
*Please do not add a heat pack simply to increase your total to $35 or more. If your plants are arriving to a climate that does not require a heat pack and you order one anyway, the plants will likely become damaged or killed. If this is the case, you are shipping at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for the condition of the plants upon arrival. Thank you!
Heat pack is a 72-hour heat pack and adds weight to your shipment.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!