Senecio rowleyanus 'String of Pearls' - 2 and 4 INCH
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
Arrived healthy and ready to go. Thanks!
Despite a cold snap this plant arrived in good shape, healthy, full, undamaged. Thanks!
I have purchased a lot of pearls in the past however these are by far the the fullest and healthiest in the size category. I’m very satisfied and will definitely tell others to purchase.
String of Pearls succulents are crawling, or hanging plants that work well in hanging baskets. This plant grows well indoors as a hanging houseplant it thrives with adequate bright light and air circulation.
Spiller plant (hangs over the edge or dangles) for terrariums, wreaths, or succulent arrangements. This is an ideal gift because it's an easy-care house plant. It's also unique and hard-to-find.
AKA ‘String of Peas’. This is a live plant that ships semi-bare root in the plastic pot.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.
- Peak growth season: Spring / Autumn
- Dormant: Summer
- Propagation: Take cuttings during growth season, Spring is ideal.
- Light: Some morning sun okay, lots of unfiltered light. Keep in bright shade outdoors, it does not need direct sun. If it does receive direct sun, it should be early morning or late afternoon. This plant can burn easily.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.