Senecio rowleyanus 'String of Pearls' - 2" and 4"
String of Pearls succulents are crawling, or hanging plants that work well in hanging baskets. This plant grows well indoors as a hanging houseplant it thrives with adequate bright light and air circulation.
Spiller plant (hangs over the edge or dangles) for terrariums, wreaths, or succulent arrangements. This is an ideal gift because it's an easy-care house plant. It's also unique and hard-to-find.
AKA ‘String of Peas’. This is a live plant that ships semi-bare root in the plastic pot.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.
- Peak growth season: Spring / Autumn
- Dormant: Summer
- Propagation: Take cuttings during growth season, Spring is ideal.
- Light: Some morning sun okay, lots of unfiltered light. Keep in bright shade outdoors, it does not need direct sun. If it does receive direct sun, it should be early morning or late afternoon. This plant can burn easily.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
READ SHIPPING POLICY & THE HAPPYZENSE GUARANTEE HERE
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!