This fun and unique mini fairy garden arrangement will make you smile from the second the box is opened. It’s cute, colorful, tiny and alive!
Brighten your office with this happy little pot of plants that will bring you joy every day.
This arrangement of live succulents arrives ready to enjoy, making it the perfect gift for plant lovers:
- Bouquet will have at least five types of easy-care live succulent plants.
- It will be very similar to the arrangement pictured, exact plant availability depends on season.
- Plants are unrooted and arranged in 2.5” terra cotta pot. They will be rooted and ready to be replanted in 1-2 months.
- Includes printed care instructions in the box.
Pre-order for special occasions
We will also hold your order and ship near a specific date, make this request in the 'Order Notes' field also. Preorder for Valentine’s Day and we’ll ship so your arrangement arrives closer to Valentine’s Day.
Corporate Gifts & Events Favors
This is the perfect size arrangement for placeholders, wedding favors, tabletops or desktops. We can work with your color ways to meet your event needs.
At 2.5”, it’s an ideal client or corporate gift. Inquire about bulk pricing via the contact form below. We offer bulk discounts, personalized message tags, and can streamline the ordering process for shipping to multiple addresses.
Enter a custom gift message in the ‘Order Notes’ field during checkout and we’ll include your gift note in the package, and will not include prices.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
**Pease read the info below before placing your first order.**
- Live plants take 1-3 days to prepare for shipping.
- Pots, Cuttings, and Hoya ship next business day.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. This protects your plants and ensures they are guaranteed.
Priority Mail is recommended for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and guaranteed (see below). Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail.
USPS First Class mail is currently experiencing delays, including tracking issues, taking up to ten days in some cases, and is not guaranteed.❗️
We guarantee your plants will arrive happy and healthy when:
- You select Priority Mail - or - qualify for free shipping (these orders are shipped via Priority Mail).
- Add a heat pack for cold climates November - March.
- Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival at email@example.com
- Attach pictures of the plants, including close ups and entire plant.
After 48 hours, the plants are considered accepted as healthy and in your care.
HOW WE SHIP LIVE PLANTS
Each plant is:
• Hand-selected and inspected to guarantee the highest quality.
• Individually wrapped.
• Labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Has Care instructions included in every box.
AND...make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
Your plants will arrive happy and healthy and if they don't, just contact us within 48 hours of purchase (include pictures of the trouble areas).
BARE ROOT SHIPPING
Many of our plants ship bare root. If it's optimal for the plant to ship in a pot, or a pot is included in the listing, this will be specified in the listing.
Cancellation requests must be received within 6 hours of purchase. No exceptions; this is because these are live plants that get pulled and prepped for shipping almost immediately.
We are currently ship Mondays-Friday, unless by special request.
*If you prefer we not ship Thursday/Friday (to prevent extra days in the box), please notify us.
UNWRAPPING LIVE PLANTS
Unwrap your plants carefully, succulents easily drop their leaves, it's easy to break branches in the excitement of opening plant mail. Some damaged or broken leaves or branches can occur during shipping. This does not effect the overall health of the plant.
!!PLANT DAMAGE OR HEALTH CONCERNS!!
If your plant was extremely damaged due to shipping or if your plant arrives unhealthy, please contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and send pics of all of the following:
-the damaged plant
-the box condition
-the shipping label
We will do what we can to make it right. *Your plants are guaranteed if you select Priority Mail (and heat packs in the cold/winter months).
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
*heat packs are available as a separate product.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!