This one is hard to find! Includes two 3-4” cuttings of Rhipsalis sulcata, as shown in the second picture. Pictures of the whole mother plant are for reference only. You will receive three unrooted cuttings.
This plant blooms small white flowers. These are plant cuttings with no roots. They will grow roots a few weeks after plant them in soil.
Rooting cuttings/ Care:
1. Make sure the cut end is dry and calloused
2. Plant the cuttings in cactus soil.
3. Keep in bright indirect light w/ adequate air circulation.
3. Wait a few weeks before watering regularly.
Peak growth season: Spring /Fall
Propagation: Propagate from cuttings during growth season, Fall is ideal.
Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require less water in the Summer.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
READ SHIPPING POLICY & THE HAPPYZENSE GUARANTEE HERE
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!