Haworthia coarctata - multi-head - 4”
Out of stock
- Plants are indiviudally wrapped and labeled when possible.
- Plants are packaged with care to ensure they arrive happy and healthy.
- Care instructions are included in every box.
- Add a heat packs if shipping to a cold climates Nov-Mar.
-Contact us within 48 hours of plant arrival and include pictures. Email us at: email@example.com
Arrangements and gift boxes ship within 3 business days.
This is a unique stacking succulent that closes up into the shape of a claw in full-sun. Has bright white spots on the dark green leaves
Shown in a 4" pot. Plant ships bare root without the pot.
You will recieve a plant similar to the one pictured. Plant has high tolerance for low light, thrives as indoor or outdoor plant. The size makes it a great plant for terrariums, small rock gardens and fairy gardens.
Haworthia have a high tolerance for low light. Will do well in bright shade or early morning sun.
Water when soil is dry to the touch.
Peak growth season: Spring/Autumn
Propagation: Propagate from offsets during growth season, Spring is ideal.
Light: Bright shade, good air flow.
Plant ships bare root without the pot.
Your succulent will be wrapped with care and shipped with extra padding in the box. Plants can take 1-5 days to prep for shipping and weather can impact the prep time. We ship as quickly as is safe for your plant.
You should feel like it's your birthday every time you open Zensability plant mail!
• Your plants are wrapped with care so they arrive happy and ready for their forever homes.
• Each plant is labeled to help you keep track of the plant names.
• Care instructions are included in every box.
…and make sure you look for your surprise when unpacking your succulent plant mail.
If you will be experiencing below freezing temperatures, please add a heat pack to your order.