Wouldn’t you love to create your own fun LIVE succulent arrangement? This succulent DIY kit is the perfect project for you!
It includes a beautiful white ceramic pot, bamboo tray, and more than enough live cuttings to give you creative leeway. You’ll end up with a gorgeous living arrangement that you created yourself.
This DIY succulent kit is also the perfect activity for a team building project, kid's or adult's birthday parties, or employee appreciation gift.
"Everyone who received one had fun putting them together!" - Stephanie D.
Looking for bulk quanitites for an event, team building activity or employee apprection / corporate gifts? We have you covered! We can streamline the ordering process for you, whether you need one large bulk order, or to ship to multiple addresses. Contact us at email@example.com or use the form below to get started.
Each DIY Succulent Arrangement Kit has everything you need:
- (1) 3” round white ceramic pot with drainage hole
- (1) bamboo drip tray
- (10) colorful live succulent cuttings (1-3” ea, unrooted) - enough to be creative and fill the pot.
- (6 oz) hand-mixed succulent soil
- Instruction card with all the details you need to create and care for your arrangement.
- Plant stake / planting dowel
This live succulent kit is the perfect DIY activity if you want to:
- Provide a unique team bonding or craft party activity
- Learn about propagating and growing succulents from cuttings
- Learn how to creating cute succulent arrangements
- Grow your collection with a colorful variety of live succulents
- Have a new fun 'maker' activity to try out.
These kits are perfect corporate, client and employee appreciation gifts. It’s also the perfect DIY kit for craft parties and birthday gift for all ages!
Do not water right away.
The cuttings will not be able to take in water until roots start forming ~2 weeks after planting.
Keep out of full-sun until established.
Once rooted and established, water when the soil is dry to the touch. Water from the bottom up by placing the pot in a dish of water until the pot looks saturated.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
READ SHIPPING POLICY & THE HAPPYZENSE GUARANTEE HERE
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!