Double your crafting fun with this live succulent DIY kit! You get to make two cute mini succulent arrangements that are perfect for your deskop, window, or table. These kits make excellent team building projects, kids birthday gift boxes, or unique adult craft party activity.
Looking for bulk quantities for an event, team building activity or employee appreciation / corporate gifts?
We have you covered! We can streamline the ordering process for you, whether you need one large bulk order, or to ship to multiple addresses. Contact us using the form below to get started.
*Please note, bulk orders to one address do not qualify for free shipping.
Each DIY Succulent Arrangement Kit has everything you need:
- (2) 2.5” round terra cotta pots with drainage holes
- (12) colorful live succulent cuttings (1-3” ea, unrooted); enough for two potted arrangements
- (5 oz) hand-mixed succulent soil
- Instruction card with all the details you need to create and care for your arrangement
- Plant stake / planting dowel
This live succulent kit is the perfect DIY activity if you want to:
- Give your team a fun team building activity (great for virtual teams events!)
- Learn about propagating and growing succulents from cuttings
- Learn how to create cute succulent arrangements
- Grow your collection with a colorful variety of live succulents
- Have a new fun 'maker' activity to try out
These kits are perfect for craft parties, kid.
Do not water right away. The cuttings will not be able to take in water until roots start forming ~2 weeks after planting.
Keep out of full-sun until established.
Once rooted and established, water when the soil is dry to the touch. Water from the bottom up by placing the pot in a dish of water until the pot looks saturated.
Hi and welcome! We hope to add some plant joy to your life!
- Live plants take 3-5 days to prepare for shipping.
- We are currently shipping Monday-Friday.
- It is safe to ship in winter, however we do recommend adding a heat pack if you are experiencing extended freezing temperatures. Heat packs must be added for cold climates Nov - Mar to qualify for the guarantee.
Priority Mail is recommended and guaranteed for all live plant shipments and especially all Hoya shipments. It is faster and the optimal method for shipping. Orders that qualify for free shipping ship via Priority Mail. [[[
HOW YOUR PLANT LOOKS
We can not guarantee that your plant will be in bloom or display the same colors as those pictured. Please allow for some variance amongst live plants. Coloration is determined by individual plant, season, environment and/or care conditions (and even your computer monitor can effect appearance of plants in pictures). Note that our photos were also take under ideal natural lighting conditions.
Carefully check the shipping address you have selected before placing your order. We ship to the shipping address provided. We cannot be responsible for errors or wrong shipping addresses provided with the order.
**Shipping costs are determined by weight and plant size. We do everything we can to keep shipping costs to a minimum for you, ensure our item weight and sizes are correct, and combine for you whenever possible.
Please note we cannot guarantee plant identifications. We give our best effort at accuracy.
Thank you so much for checking out our little family shop!!